Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Is

"But blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him." Jeremiah 17:7

To trust in the Lord is not always easy. I often catch myself accidentally trying to fix all of the problems in life myself. Taking it all personally and ending up with a huge knot in my shomach.

To have confidence in Him, to know He'll take care of all the problems. This simple act would create so much more happiness in life! The icing on the cake . . . the One who does this Is blessed. Key word . . Is . . . not was, not will be but Is!

Father, once again forgive me for not trusting you enough to let you have the everyday problems that consume my joy. Thank you for taking care of me. I right now give you my fears and anxiousness and problems for today. Thank You!

0 comments: